1. We train your kids to control their emotions and keeping calm in intense situations. Our students learn to respect others and build self confidence. BJJ teaches you to be humble, respect others and control your emotions.
2. BJJ helps your kids experience maneuvers from being in a bad position and remaining calm. Part of getting better involves investment in failure, using failed attempts at a technique to refine it and make it more effective. We will help your kids gain more skills and allow them to reach further every day.
3. There are many different forms of measuring improvement. You can compete, earn the next belt and improve your skills every day. BJJ at www.orlandobjj.com encourages you to reach a little further and work a little harder.
4. Your kids will build self confidence quickly. Getting better at BJJ can be a tremendous source of pride and accomplishment.
5. BJJ builds coordination and body awareness. BJJ is very demanding mentally. Each technique involves many small details and fine motor skills to complete correctly. BJJ teaches you how to move and use your body as unit to do more work with less energy. BJJ will help kids get better at other sports because of increased strength coordination and agility developed from drills practiced daily. BJJ can be great for kids, boys and girls of all ages. Come by and try a free class.
If you are thinking of the perfect self defense program for your kids, call www.orlandobjj.com